2024 Group Mentorship Application
The Princess Academy is a non-profit organization that aims to inspire high school girls to lead a purposeful life through education, empowerment, and mentorship. Our goal is to create a nurturing environment that helps the young girls become confident and successful women who can make a positive impact in society.
We have monthly group sessions scheduled for the 2nd Saturday of every month from August to December and January to May. The sessions are held in Hiram, GA, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. A wide range of topics are reviewed , including college preparation, career pathways, biblical truth, time management, and much more.
Below are details of our onboarding process and important dates:
- January: Interviews
- During interviews you and your daughter will have a chance to meet our team virtually and learn more about our organization and monthly sessions we will provide.
- January 13th : Parent Orientation / Teen Meet & Greet
- February 10th: Monthly Program
- March 9th : Monthly Program
- April 13th : Monthly Program
- May 11th: Final Program
There will be a one time $50 program fee due at Parent Orientation. This fee includes all materials needed for programs taking place from January - May .